Elise Keller, MA, LPCC
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
I provide services for adults, children and adolescents who are struggling with depression, anxiety, body image concerns (body dysmorphic disorder), obsessive-compulsive disorder and eating disorder symptoms in both individual and group settings. I am passionate about taking a relational and wholistic approach to therapy for individuals to grow and find what they didn’t believe was possible within themselves. I work best with individuals who are ready for change and want to take an active approach to therapy.
My goal as your therapist is to create a relaxed, open and light-hearted environment while working through life’s obstacles. I combine multiple evidence-based treatment modalities and value the benefits of integrating Christian beliefs and practices into the therapy process for clients who desire this. I am trained in Family Based Treatment, Exposure-Response Prevention and specific trainings for working with anxiety, panic and grief.
Education: Master of Arts in Counseling & Sport Psychology
- Family Based Treatment for eating disorders
- Telepsychology/telehealth for mental health
- Exposure-Response Prevention for obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Intensive training on the neuroscience of treating anxiety, panic and worry
- Helping Anxious Kids
- Healing from grief and loss
- Managing ADHD in School: The best evidence-based methods
- Board of Behavioral Health & Therapy