Jason Tharaldson, MS, LMFT
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapy
I provide services for adults who are facing depression, anxiety, trauma, eating disorders, grief, loss, and relationship issues. I utilize a holistic treatment approach that integrates mind, body, and spiritual wellness. I also provide board–approved supervision to therapists who are working towards clinical licensure.
My approach is warm, empathic, and curious as I invite clients to explore the deeper layers of their present struggles in order to (re)discover their inherent strengths and values, to develop meaningful relationships, and cultivate vibrant and satisfying lives. I am also comfortable incorporating Christian values as part of treatment when requested.
I also enjoy the outdoors hiking, skiing, camping, along with my wife and (3) children.
- Post-Master’s training in Marriage & Family Therapy, Adler Graduate School
- Master of Science in Community Counseling, Mankato State University
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Christian Integration
- Minnesota Board of Marriage & Family Therapy