Client Portal Terms & Agreement
**To make a payment, please sign in to your client portal or call 952-898-5020 ex 4 to make a payment over the phone.
Please read each term below.
- I understand that Client Portal will not give me access to any detailed clinical information (Diagnostic Assessments, Follow-Up Session Notes, Diagnosis, etc.) Client Portal will only allow access to future appointments made, past appointment history, consent forms, new assessments to complete, provider feedback forms, notice about privacy, statements, messages from providers and clinic updates. Additional documents may be added in the future.
- I understand that by keeping my email current and updated will allow Client Portal to send notifications (when necessary) to alert me that I have information to be viewed.
- I understand that if I have selected “Access for Child - Parent” or “Access for Child - Guardian”, when the child turns 18 years of age, my access to Client Portal will be revoked and the child must request to gain access.
- I understand I have the right to revoke access to Client Portal at any time.
- Although the Client Portal is established in a protected electronic health record system (Procentive), I understand that Water’s Edge CHC cannot guarantee Client Portal is fully secure. To increase protection of your private information it is recommended that you do not share your user name or password.
By clicking the link below you are agreeing with the terms stated above. Please be advised that you can revoke your access at any time and are not obligated to continue use if you choose not to.
Don't have a log-in and password? Call 952-898-5020 ex.4 or use the form below to request access using the Client Name. Only one portal log-in available per client.