Jessica Bleninger, PsyD, LP
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
I provide services for adults who are experiencing the challenges associated with anxiety disorders, depression, traumatic experiences, eating disorders and life transitions. I also offer psychological assessment services, including bariatric pre-surgical psychological evaluations. My therapeutic and assessment services are both trauma-informed and neurobiologically-informed.
My goal is to help my clients foster the ability to curiously and self-compassionately explore their concerns, life circumstances, and strengths. I utilize somatic, cognitive, and mindfulness approaches. I am also passionate about equipping my clients with the skills and knowledge they may need to navigate life’s challenges, mental health symptoms, and the inter-workings of our body’s nervous system. I believe psycho-education can be a powerful tool and I strive to provide information that is accurate, supported by research, and easy-to-understand. I believe that each individual is unique, and I am committed to ensuring my clients feel heard and valued in a collaborative therapeutic relationship.
Education: Psy.D. – Doctor of Clinical Psychology
- Intensive training on the neuroscience of treating anxiety, panic and worry in adults
- Healing from grief and loss
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy (levels I and II)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Eating Disorders (CBT-E)
- Telepsychology/telehealth for mental health
- EMDR training to be completed May 2021
- American Psychological Association
- Minnesota Psychological Association