We are growing and looking for great people to join our team!
Status: Full or Part-time, exempt
Position Summary: We are growing and looking for great people to join our team! We currently have several open Licensed Therapist positions including positions for child (play) therapists, adolescent therapists and/or adult therapists. Our areas of specialty include eating disorders, depression, anxiety and trauma. We are looking for qualified providers who have interest in working with these diagnoses through a whole-person (bio-psycho-social-spiritual) approach to care. We are also looking for providers to fill various roles, including Lead Therapist, in our Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) for adolescents and for adults.
Summary of position:
- Responsible for providing age appropriate individual and family psychotherapy to children, adolescent and/or adult clients.
- IOP Lead Therapists will lead the daily process group and oversee the clinical decisions in the IOP as well maintain an individual therapy case load.
- Provide care from a biological-psychological-social-spiritual model. Responsible for assessing and providing integrated treatment at the level consistent with the client’s desire for integration in each of the four areas.
- Provide spiritual integrated psychological care through use of Christian principles and interventions for client’s requesting Christian integration or spiritually conscious care for other faith systems as requested by client.
- Opportunities for providing clinical supervision also exists.
- We offer a full benefit package including medical insurance, vision and dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance as well a company match to a Simple IRA retirement program.
- We offer in-house continuing education trainings that qualify for licensing renewal as well as continuing education funds that can be used towards pre-approved intensive trainings.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Minnesota Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with experience in individual and/or family psychotherapy.
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience working with a bio/psycho/social/spiritual approach to care including Christian integration skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the impacts of trauma and evidenced based treatment of trauma.
- Intensive training on the treatment of trauma including EMDR, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, TF-CBT.
- Knowledge of or interest in working with eating disorders, depression, anxiety and/or trauma.
- Experience working with children, adolescents and/or adults in the therapeutic setting.
- Play therapy training and experience if interested in working with children.
- Skilled in clear and concise verbal and written communication.
- Highly organized and able to manage a high volume of paperwork and clinical documentation.
- Well-grounded, able to self-regulate and to work effectively on a team during stressful situations.